October 10, 2009

Just wondering…

I was wondering what type of sewing setup everyone has?

  • What machine do you use?
  • Do you use or own more than one machine?
  • Do you use a long arm to do your quilting? If not what is your method?
  • Do you use your machine on a frame when quilting? If so, what frame?
  • If you were buying a new machine what one would you buy & why?
  • What sewing related item could you not live without?
  • How do you go about creating your fabric stash?

Looking forward to reading  everyone's answers. Oh, I would also love to see pictures of your sewing room/area. I am getting ready to set up my sewing room. I have always used a fold up table in the living room, but in my new house, I am going to set up the formal dining room as my new sewing area. I don’t even know where to start!

Have a great weekend,

0 comments:

Post a Comment