January 28, 2010

Top is FINISHED!!!

I decided to go ahead and add the border. When I measured the fabric I had left from the sheet I used, it came out to the exact size I needed to do a border without an inch to spare. I decided that the border was meant to be. I am so glad I added it :) I hadn’t planned on this quilt taking so long. It was a lot of work, and I thought about giving up a few times. I sure am glad I stuck it through :)

DSC_0830

Now for the hard part…quilting it! I still haven’t decided on a FMQ design. Suggestions??

7 comments:

Beertje Zonn said...

Beautiful is the TOP!
Bear regards,

Beertje Zonn

Mam said...

Love the quilt. Aren`t sheets the best!

Michelle said...

YEAH! RENE!!! I looks wonderful...very Valentiney!

Crystal Hendrix said...

It looks beautiful!! You did awesome!

Cindy said...

Looks like a Valentine project ready to be quilted and loved on.

Beautiful

Sherri said...

Turned out wonderful..in one day...wow!

Stina Blomgren said...

Love it.. cant help it but squares are so much fun to work with and does always look so good..:o)

Post a Comment