October 1, 2009

Prayer for a Friend….

My long-time online buddy Terry of Terry’s Treasures could really use your prayers. Her husband was in a horrible accident earlier this week. He is in the hospital and looking at a very long recovery. Terry has 2 kids and I know this is going to be a very tough time for all of them. Please, please, please keep them in your prayers. Her husbands name is John for those wondering. For the past few days I have been trying to figure out something to do for her to show her my support. She said she has had many volunteer to help with food and the such. I don’t live near her so I have been at a loss as what to do. I was pleased this morning to find out that there are some out there that are going to be contributing blocks for a Friendship/Love quilt for Terry and her family. I love this idea, and as soon as my stuff gets here next week and I can get my sewing machine set up I will be creating a block or two to add to the quilt. If you are interested in contributing to Terry’s quilt head over to A Yankee Quilter @ http://ayankeequilter.blogspot.com/ to find out all the details. The link will take you directly to the post.
Oh yes, Laurie from http://ayankeequilter.blogspot.com/ will be giving away a jelly roll to one lucky person. You don’t have to be a quilter to be eligible, just help spread the word.

0 comments:

Post a Comment