December 22, 2009

It’s going to be a long day!

I have so much to do to day. I have to go to the dreaded mall to pick up and exchange a few things. I have to get all the laundry done. I have to find some warm winter clothes to wear while we are at home. I have to finish a gift that I have literally been working on for 3 years...that’s right, 3 years (lowering head in shame). I have to get the house in order and cleaned up. I have to wrap all the presents. I have to bake cookies. I have to get us all packed and ready to go…Days like to day I wish I had a cape and super powers! Anyone have a clone machine I can borrow? It is going to take 2 or 3 of me to get this all done! Wish me luck :)

2 comments:

CJ said...

Ohhhh, I hope you are able to get it all finished! I so dislike days like that. Curious about that 3 year gift. Where is 'home'?? Since you need warm clothes and all.

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

I'm so glad your boys are home, and that they loved their quilts! Whew -- busy girl! No cloning machine, but I had a million things to do today, and was getting stressed! So, I hit the tanning bed, and lounged like a lizard for 12 minutes! It was so nice to breath and have some quiet time -- hope you can sneak some quiet time in for you!

Post a Comment