November 5, 2009

CGQC November Projects

It is time to list my projects for November…NOVEMBER??? Are you kidding me? This year has gone by so fast. I can not believe that 2010 is just around the corner. I just got used to writing 2009 when dating stuff, LOL. Anyway, on with my list.

1. I want to finish my Spring Magic quilt in my previous post. I need to sandwich it, quilt it, and bind it.

2. I need to get my block done for my Nov Block Swap partner…fabric has been ordered and is on the way!

3. I need to finish my 1st quilt top. It has been waiting for a good 7 months to be finished, and I think that November is just the month to do it! I need to sandwich it, quilt, and bind it.

4. I would also like to start and complete my 1st Quilt For Kids quilt. I have the fabric and pattern. I need to make the top, quilt, and bind it.

If I still have time when these 4 projects are finished, I would like to get started on my Half Pint Quilt. I still haven’t had a chance to get it started :(

Pics of this months projects…

DSC_0291

DSC_0911

DSC_0287

DSC_1385

1 comments:

Karen said...

Good luck with your November ambitions. Seems hard to believe it is a new month already!
Enjoyed the bright happy project pictures on your blog.
Can't wait to see your Half Pint when you get to sewing
Karen

Post a Comment