October 6, 2008

It's a Monday!

It is definitely a Monday! No one wanted to get up and go to school this morning, and I have to admit that I didn't want to get up either. I didn't sleep well last night, it was one of those nights that I had crazy dreams all night long...you know the ones that when you wake up you are so weirded out that you can't go back to sleep because you are lying there trying to figure out why you would dream such a thing! Usually when that happens I might have one or two of them, but last night they lasted ALL NIGHT! I would fall back to sleep and it would pick up where it left off. Good thing that those kind of night are few and far between.

The kids had sleep overs this weekend. This particular friend has a mother who lets them stay up ALL night if they want too, and they drink and eat TONS of sugar while they are there. So we are paying the price this morning for that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment