October 6, 2008

A Cute Conversation

This weekend I was in the car with my 3 sons. We drove by a house that their grandmother used to live in when they were very little. One of the kids noticed the house and asked if that was where Grandmother used to live. I said yes. My ds3 said I never knew we were in this town before you married dh. I said well of course we have, many, many times. (We used to live in another town before I remarried) Then the boys got on the conversation of how did you guys meet? My adorable sweet youngest son look at his brothers and said "don't you remember? They met in that restaurant and dh saw mom and said hey sweet thing, you are way to pretty not to know me...wanna get married???" LOL I laughed so hard. It was so cute the way he said it too. By the way, that is NOT how we met, but that is the first time my sons ever met him. We met dh and his family for lunch at a Mexican food restaurant in the town his family and I lived in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment