July 27, 2010

Swag Bucks

Have you heard of Swag Bucks? I was introduced to Swag bucks about a month ago. You can earn Swag Bucks several ways. I downloaded the toolbar and use Swag bucks to search the internet. I have some of the pages I visit everyday saved a a search and click on it instead of the actual page. I earn daily buy voting in the daily poll. I also am Friends with Swag Bucks on FB and twitter. This way I am alerted of any CODES they have out to earn MORE Swag Bucks. I managed to ear 700 Swag Bucks this month not even trying. There are several other ways to earn that I haven’t even done. I will be trading my swag bucks for Amazon gift cards, Barns N Noble gift cards, and also cash deposites to my PayPal account! I mean come on…it is free money! I am not saying you are going to get rich by doing this, but every couple of months you can have enough points earned to buy some extra fabric or whatever else you might want or need. If you are interested click on the button below and sign up.
image
Photobucket

1 comments:

Pat said...

Never heard of that my dear, but it looks like you will be buying some fabric or something with your earnings.
Happy Quilting!

Post a Comment