July 28, 2010

A Good Day

Considering the night I had, today turned out to be pretty good! I didn’t get any sleep last night which normally translates into me being cranky and blah, BUT today my quilting buddy came over for a sew day. We got a lot done. She brought her adorable little girl who even though the BIG age difference gets along quite well with my boys :)

Thanks for a fun day Amy!

We never take pics while she is here so I will just show you a picture of the progress I made on my quilt…

DSC_0170

Photobucket

10 comments:

Suburban Stitcher said...

the quilt looks great! always fun to have a sewing day with a friend :)

AllieKatMom said...

Yay :) I had fun too, see you Saturday :)

CJ said...

Using my dd's laptop which is hard for me to maneuver around. Quilting? Organizing? Butt Reducing? Swagbucking?? You've been busy!!
Celebrating my birthday tomorrow with my dd. :D

Little Lady Patchwork said...

Quilting is always more fun with a buddy!
XOXO,
Stefanie

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

Very cute! I love how happy this quilt is! Crazy mom is awesome isn't she! :)

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Love the Quilt---it is soo bright and pretty!!!
Glad you had a friend over to sew with--always makes for a good day!!!
Hope you can sleep better tonight!!
hugs, Di

Tracey Jacobsen said...

Geez you two make me jealous!

I'm glad you got all this done! It's pretty-full.

(I'm cranky and blah with no sleep too -- sleep well tonight!)

Michelle said...

Sounds like an awesome day! I love it!

Terry said...

You''re making good progress on this one Rene! :0)

Pat said...

Love it. That is such a pretty "spring" looking quilt. Beautiful fabrics.
Happy Quilting!

Post a Comment