February 8, 2010

Day Book Entry

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY
Feb 8, 2010...
Outside my window... Still no sun :(
I am thinking... I wish I could go back to bed
I am thankful for... my family
From the kitchen... Left over brisket from last night, yum, yum.
I am wearing... red plaid pj’s and red hoodie.
I am creating... nothing. my sewing machine is still in the shop.
I am going... to Wal-Mart to buy batteries later…doesn’t that sound like fun???
I am reading... the bible in 90 days
I am hoping... for some sunshine!
I am hearing... silence
Around the house... it is quiet
One of my favorite things… Cranberry juice
A few plans for the rest of the week:

  • I hope to get my sewing machine back. If I do I plan on finishing up a few quilts!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

DSC_0562


If you would like to join the Simple Woman's Daybook, please visit http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/.

1 comments:

Pat said...

Rene, that is such a loving photo. It brings back memories of my husband and I when we were on our farm. What a wonderful thing to share for Valentine's Day or any day. Just great!

Post a Comment