2011 was an excellent year for me, and quite honestly I am finding it hard to imagine my life getting any better than it has been this past year. Yet, I know it has to because this is the year I will be welcoming a sweet baby girl into our family!
I have lots of great memories for 2011. Here are a few of my best moments
- Getting engaged to the love of my life!
- May 30th, moving in and and starting a home with him.
- July 4th, finding out that God had answered our prayers and was blessing us with a baby of our own.
- July 9th, that 1st kiss as Mrs. Scotty Thornton!
- October 18th, that split second I realized our little blessing from God was going to be a sweet little girl!
2011 (the end of 2011) also brought me several finishes as far as quilting and sewing goes. In the past month I have managed to
- make 4 scarves (Christmas presents).
- 2 aprons.
- Finish my Bliss quilt.
- Make Hartley’s 1st quilt.
- Fill my first custom baby quilt order.
- Sew a wall hanging to frame fro Hartley’s nursery.
- Catch up on my VIBee Blocks.
- Frolic Imagination in Bloom quilt finished!
That is a lot of sewing in a month! I’m going to blame it on Nesting