Today I managed to get 1 of Natalia’s blocks done. I have everything cut and ready to go fro the second one.
I also machine appliquéd all the petals down on all three of my mini Joseph’s Coat quilts. One of them is for the DSQ9. I originally planned to hand appliqué the blocks, but after giving it a try I decided I had bitten off more than I could chew. Hand appliqué isn’t really my cup of tea! I am happy with way it turned out. Now all I need to do is sandwich and quilt them.
One more thing. Along with everything else I am doing, I decided to participate in the Bible in 90 Days reading plan again. I started a week ago Monday. I have managed to read/listen the required reading everyday. Please pray that I will be able to keep up with the assignments.