I worked on my DQS9 quilt this evening while hubby and the kids watched baseball. I got all the petals sewn down and ready for sewing. I am so happy with the way it has turned out. When I am finished with this one I am going to make one for me and maybe even one for a dear blog friend who makes my online world so fun…It would make a great Christmas present for her I think ;)
I didn’t like how 2 of the bottom petals were placed (light and dark grays…didn’t flow right) so I switched them and I am much happier…don’t have a picture of that though…hubby is already in bed.
Now that I don’t have to worry about how this is going to turn out I can work on my Sew 2 Speak Bee blocks.