May 19, 2010

New Goodies :)

image image

image image

Today I got my Schnibbles Times Two from Kelly @  Cotton Cham Quilts and I made a trip to Joann’s were I bought Liberated Quiltmaking II, EZ Circle Ruler, 8 yards of Kona Ivory, an 2 spools of thread in Ivory.

I haven’t accomplished much this month, and the only goal I have met for May is 1 of my Bee blocks and I managed to get the boarders on my Frolic Bloom quilt…just not feeling it for some reason. I am hoping to find some motivation soon so I can make the Circle Around Quilt by Julie @ Jaybirdquilts this Friday for the Friday Night Sew In.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Tracey Jacobsen said...

I haven't bought the Liberated Quiltmaking yet, but I have all the rest of that stuff!

I think I need to stay up sewing Friday night too. :)

Linda in Calif. said...

Sometimes you just have to push through - meaning just make yourself sit down at the machine and sew - tell yourself you'll do it for 15 min. Then the next thing you know 3 hours will have gone by and you don't even realize it and you're loving it. (I hope! LOL!!)

Cindy said...

Oh I wish I had Schnibbles Times Two. I hope to be able to purchase it somewhere soon !!!

Michelle said...

I got my book from Kelly today too! LOL!

Okay, you asked if I was going to do the contest & my answer is yes. I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL...but the whole 'contest' idea is EXCITING! Also, to be able to enjoy the process with some of the other gals is something I'm looking forward too.

The funny part - I've never made a Schnibble! LOL! Let's let our hair down & have some FUN!

Quilter Going Bananas said...

I've got the book too, I just love it! Only problem is deciding which one to make first! Has your motivation returned yet??

Anonymous said...

I really do not understand these schnibble quilts. I know they are small, but what is the difference between these and the mini quilts? Is there anything on line that shows how they are made?

amy and the bad cats said...

i checked out the circle around quilt and the pattern looks great and best of all it looks pretty easy! i may have to venture out into circles - far less frightening for me than triangles!

Post a Comment