February 1, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY
February 1, 2010...
Outside my window... It is dreary and rainy
I am thinking... What a blessed life I have
I am thankful for... How blessed I am
From the kitchen... Left over brisket, yummy!
I am wearing... jean, white T, black flip flops
I am creating... Valentine Quilt, still :)
I am going... Joann’s to get more basting spray
I am reading... The bible in 90 Days
I am hoping... to finish this quilt soon
I am hearing... my iTunes playlist
Around the house... It is nice and clean (LOVE IT)
One of my favorite things... a tall glass of ice water, refreshing
A few plans for the rest of the week:

  • My main plan is to finish this Valentine quilt.
  • Take apart my NEPTUNE Quilt to adjust the layout.
  • Take my son to get his drivers license.


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

10-11-03 008

This pic was taken almost 7 years ago…miss my kids being this little :(


If you would like to join the Simple Woman's Daybook, please visit http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment