February 19, 2010

FRIDAY NIGHT SEW IN & A FINISH

I got a head start on the FNSI. I managed to finish my NEPTUNE. It is all washed and ready to love.

 DSC_0882 DSC_0884

Now I am trying to decide what else to do…

My next quilt project will be for the CGQC Spring Sewing Party. I am going to use my VERNA charm packs to make a charm quilt something like the following… Pattern and Quilt

For this quilt I will be using:

  • several VERNA charms
  • 1 full sized white sheet from Target (for the top background)
  • 1 full sized yellow sheet from Target (for the back)
  • Yardage of VERNA stripe fabric for the binding (ordered)

DSC_0889

The yellow sheet doesn’t look as pretty in the picture as it is person. It is bright and beautiful, and matches the yellow in the VERNA perfectly! My camera was giving me issues and I couldn’t get a great shot.

Photobucket

3 comments:

CJ said...

The Neptune is beautiful!! I can't wait to see your Verna quilt. :D

Crystal Hendrix said...

Your finished quilt looks beautiful! I am also excited to see what you do with your new materials! It will so pretty! I also love that you use sheets!! Do you just get them at Target or is there a place that has them cheeper?t is all about the cost :D)

Michelle said...

The Neptune quilt looks great! And I can't wait to see your Verna! I think I might use Birdie or Spring Fever for the CGGQC party...I still have time to decide.

Post a Comment