January 25, 2010

Day Book Entry

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY
January 25, 2010
Outside my window... The sun is starting to go down.
I am thinking... It has been a long busy day.
I am thankful for... I don’t have to cook tonight, we are having reconditioned leftovers :)
From the kitchen... Barbeque sandwiches from the left over rib meat from last night. 
I am wearing... Capris, black tee-shirt, and black flip flops
I am creating...A Valentine Quilt 
I am going... To bed as soon as I can :)
I am reading... The Bible in 90 Days
I am hoping... That tomorrow won’t be as busy as today.
I am hearing... The washing machine in the background.
Around the house... everyone is doing their homework and resting.
One of my favorite things... The family all home safe and sound.
A few plans for the rest of the week:

  • To finish up my Valentine quilt and keep my sanity!


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

DSC_0793

This is how I found my pup this afternoon. Isn’t he cute?

If you would like to join the Simple Woman's Daybook, please visit http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/.

2 comments:

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

Rene, your Valentines quilt is looking darling! I can't wait to see it finished! :)

annieb said...

We had a snowy day here, so I envy you your capri's and flip flops...your puppy is adorable!

Post a Comment