January 21, 2010

CGQC Valentine Sew Party

Kelly and Joan from Charming Girls Quilt Club has planned a Valentine Sew Party for us January 23rd…This Saturday!

6a011168a24766970c012876d80d26970c-500wi

I thought I would share the project I plan to work on.

I am making this quilt

DSC_0744

With my Candy Kisses Jelly Roll. I thought I had a picture of the fabric all nice and neat, but I can’t find it. I already have my strips separated and ready to cut so I will share a few pics of that…boring I know.

DSC_0745 DSC_0746 DSC_0748 

This will be the back

DSC_0750

and this will be the binding

DSC_0749 

Sorry for such bad pictures. I got the strips all separated and paired just the way I want them and have them ready for cutting. I didn’t want to mess the order up :)

8 comments:

annieb said...

That looks like a great project- don't you just love red? See you Saturday!

Suburban Stitcher said...

Oh wow...looks like it's going to be lovely!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see it!

Pat said...

It looks real nice Rene. I always enjoy your blog and the work you do. I always find it interesting and very rewarding. I will be to the Velentine Sewing Party Jan. 23. I don''t know how to put the square on my blog, but I will be sewing something also. i'am working on a tote bag, but that I cannot show, but I will be able to work on something else. Well have to get to bed now so I can participate in the party too. see you all later.

joan said...

OMG that is going to be just gorgeous! I can't wait to see you at the party!

Crystal Hendrix said...

That looks so cute! I can't wait to see what it looks like in the end! Also I love pink and red...it will be very nice!

Michelle said...

Ohhh! Very pretty...see you at the PARTY!

SewCalGal said...

Beautiful fabrics & design. Definitely not a project to finish in a day, but plenty of time to finish to enjoy for Valentine's Day. I can't wait to see your quilt. Have enjoyed quilting with you today, very much.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Post a Comment