December 16, 2009

Dear Santa…

Dear Santa, I want to start off by saying that I have been a VERY GOOD GIRL this year…
I know you're really busy and all and I don’t want to take up to much of your time. I know you have lots of toys to get ready for your BIG night. The girls over at the Jolly Jabber said that they were in pretty tight with you and were going to help you make a few wishes come true…
I don’t have a lot of items on my wish list, but if you look and see that my name is there on the GOOD LIST and could pull a few strings, I would LOVE to have a fat quarter bundle of BLUSH and a Layer cake of OZ from over at the Fat Quarter Shop. Here are some pictures so you know what they look like…
image
image
Pretty, huh? I think I could make some really cute stuff with either of these :)
Merry Christmas and give Rudolph a rub behind the ears from me!

1 comments:

Cindy said...

And may all your wishes be granted....keep being a good girl..LOL

Merry Christmas Rene.

Post a Comment