The scrap quilt I was working on is finished. I had a few snags along the way, but for the most part it wasn’t too bad. After washing it I had to redo a few of my free motion stitches. My BSR was skipping and I think I forgot to secure my stitches in a few spots…Anyway it is done, and I didn’t ruin the quilt (I was terrified that I would ruin my quilt if I tried to FMQ). Fortunately, I had a friend convince me to just go for it! It was not as hard as I thought it would be. I will take a few photos later this afternoon. I tried to get a few this morning but the sun isn’t shinning and for some reason I can’t get any good shots.