October 15, 2009

CGQC Quilt Along

I signed up for the Charming Girls’ Quilt Club Quilt Along, and was suppose to have my fabric pieces cut today awaiting step 2. I don’t have it done…In fact, I ordered my fabric and it isn’t even here yet. It took me a while to decide what fabric I wanted to use, and I kept changing my mind. When my fabric gets here, I will have to play catch up. It should be arriving in a day or two. I am glad that I haven’t started yet, because now I will be able to make this my 1st quilt sewn on my brand new Bernina 820…That’s right, my hubby is getting me the 820 this Saturday. I have talked to the dealer several times this week and it is all ready for me to pick up…I am so excited. I can’t wait to bring her home!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new machine, you will absolutely love that dual feed for piecing, not to mention the hover foot!

Post a Comment