August 15, 2009

Boxes, boxes, and more boxes…

I was up until 5 (I can’t sleep well when Scott is gone), up at 10, and feeling very cranky and tired! My oldest son Kyle helped me pack the kitchen and a few other things last night after I picked him up from work. It felt like we got a lot done. I keep thinking I’m going to finished soon, then I look around and realize I have this or that still to do. Will it ever end? There are boxes everywhere I look, and besides the boxes, the house is starting to look so empty. The boxes are starting to really drive me nuts! I also cleaned out kids closets and have TONS of stuff to take to Once Upon A Child. Maybe I will make a few $$$ to go to the Quilt Store one last time before I move.

My closet is all packed except my suitcase...
100_2165

The living room, entry, and kitchen are starting to get pilled up…and my poor sewing machine is looking so sad waiting to be put away….
100_2158100_2159 100_2160 100_2161 100_2162 100_2163 100_2164


1 comments:

Terry said...

Wow...I remember all too well that mess of boxes sitting all over my house. I sure hope I don't have to move again any time soon!

Post a Comment