July 17, 2009

Bunny Hill Jelly Bag

I started my bag yesterday evening. I worked on it for about 4 hours and this is what I have so far.

I am please with the way it is turning out. There is only one little spot that I messed up on and didn't take out on the binding. It didn't catch. It was getting late and I didn't feel like ripping it all out, so I just whip stitched it down. I need to finish the binding, handles, and buttons and it will be finished! This has been my favorite project so far. I don't know if it is because I just enjoyed making the bag or if it is because I love the Candy Kisses fabric so much...maybe a little of both!



2 comments:

Barbara Sindlinger said...

Very happy looking purse. I have been eyeing this pattern for awhile now. I may have to break down and try it.

free indeed said...

That IS super cute! I love purses...not for myself but for my college aged girls...they LOVE a different handbag with every outfit! I have made them a few, but usually have ideas and want to do's more than time....

Post a Comment